cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Some Foods Can Be

Dropped on the floor and eaten safely for up to 30 minutes.

I dropped a container of macaroni salad this morning I was able to save what was still in the container but I didn't get down on my knees with a fork. 🙂

What have you dropped on the floor lately besides your feet or dirty clothes and eaten?

Come on now, Fess up!

Take it easy Puff

PS  It's your hands you have to worry about.

1 in 4 have traces of poo on their hands - CBBC Newsround 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ShawnP

0 Kudos
Giulia

I always go with the 10 second rule m'self!  Well, unless it's macaroni salad or pu pu platter. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Hahahahaha, my oldest daughter said she thought it was a five minute rule, I almost lost it on that one, my poor grandchildren.  It depends upon how long it has been since I swept and cleaned the floor...I am not a fan of cat hair in my mouth or my OWN hair, for that matter.  I dropped some cheese curds on the floor but the cats had clearly been sleeping there or worse and every one I picked up made me want to cry.  I could only eat the very few that did not fall out of the bag.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Steak Fry...carrying them to counter and dropped pan. One fry escaped....momentarily ....I rescued it within 2 seconds...into my mouth it went!

FYI....I did 'survey the scene' first, all seemed well so I proceeded with caution,lol

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

A cherry, today, but I washed it....we have 4 pets.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I just rinse and eat !!

0 Kudos