cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

the-chief

New Jersey Quitters

Im Close - Atlantic City and I work in Carlstadt! Just think - we can smell how bad EXIT 13 really is after we been quit for awhile??

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
mrhei

Live in Toms River and have been smoke free since last Friday  1/15/2010.....hang in there...we can do this!

0 Kudos
mrhei

Friday 1/22/2010 one week smoke free...feeling better and the cravings have subsided a bit.....the withdrawl symtoms are what?.....cough, congestion, for how long and what else can I expect, but onw week is great

0 Kudos
andrew26

still doing great next test is mom coming home and bowling @ sea girt tonight. If I can surivive that that is another big battle I won

0 Kudos
andrew26

Having fun in PA.  don't know how I will handle around my cousin and mom who smoke.  I think I will stay with my dad, brother in law, sister, aunt, and uncle

0 Kudos
julianna

I have smoked for over fifty years,and my last cigarette day was january 6th,and I have not looked back. I will not say it has been easy,but I made a promise to my eleven year old grandaughter that never will a cigarette ever touch my lips again,so,when the going gets tough,I remind myself of my promise to her,and I get through it.

0 Kudos
oli2

Live in South Jersey...quit today...tough

0 Kudos
andrew26

I have relaps hardcore I need help bad now I'm back too my old self someone please help get back on track

0 Kudos
radiant07

Hi everybody my name is Orland o and I reside at Newark,NJ.Currently i have two friends who quit on ther own due to several attempts.I also am one that tried but today I conquer!!!! Time for action!!

0 Kudos
acurtis7

well Orlando i am alc i reside in houston texas and i was unsucesssful in orignal quit day , just need support that program works and take seriously quiting

0 Kudos