cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

COPD National Action Plan

Here it is!

COPD National Action Plan - NHLBI, NIH 

Did you know that the American Thoracic Society is meeting right now, too?

Anybody interested? I can get reports from their meetings....

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
9 Replies
Barbara145

Thanks, Thomas.  I am always interested your research and reportings about COPD.  Hope you are well.

0 Kudos

So-so, Barbara. I just stepped out of the Doctor's office and smack in front of the door was a smoker! I ran through the smoke and blurted, :This is really bad!" She politely informed me that I can walk away anytime I want! Now, I'm coughing nonstop and may have to go to urgent care!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Oh Thomas3.20.2010 ,I hope you are ok, some smokers are just plain ignorant about the 2nd and even 3rd hand smoke, let us know how you are doing!

0 Kudos

I get home to find out that my Wife has pneumonia! When it rains - it pours! She's staying in the guest room and I'm sanitizing every surface she has touched but chances are good it's too late. Praying for the best outcome for both of us.

RachelMB

Oh no!  Hope you're feeling better now? 

Rachel

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thomas prayers are going up for your wife and you both, EXtra good thoughts and prayers going up for you to be blessed by not getting the pneumonia not with your COPD your lungs don't need it period! Thomas3.20.2010

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Prayers and thoughts of you and your wife headed your way!

Rachel

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Hoping that you both feel better ASAP Thomas.

0 Kudos
elvan

Thomas3.20.2010‌ I am SO SORRY, hopefully, you will not get pneumonia.  That smoking woman was HORRIBLE!

PLEASE take care of yourself and I hope your wife gets well really quickly.  

Big hugs and lots of prayers,

Ellen

0 Kudos