cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

THINK YOU CAN'T?

Think again.  Look at the faces of these Virginia Beach Reunion EXers.  

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Pops-blog/2017/05/20/pictures

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

These people all began with the same fear and hesitation, the same longing to quit, the same falls and fails and doubts and angst.  Look at them now.  And imagine that you can look like them too.  Full of smiles, having an absolute BLAST without a cigarette dangling from your lips.  Without having to huddle in a corner with a face full of smoke.  Without that desperate need to run to the store.  This is what Freedom looks like.  And you can have it too.  Really you can.  

Just hang in.  Follow the plan here.  And follow the wise words and support offered by those who have so well trodden the path that you are on.  Trust us when we say - it WILL get easier.  But you have to hang in until it does.  Give it all you've got!  I promise you, it will be more than worth whatever you go through to get here.  ♥

10 Replies
Mandolinrain

You are ALL my cherished Hereos! Have a wonderful time!

Together, we will fight for each other. Together, we will teach that which must be taught. Together we will find freedom and the peace that goes with it. Together, we will understand what others are feeling. Together we will beat a common enemy. Together, we WILL WIN!!

vanlil

LOve the photos...............I think I recognize some of you.  Thanks for posting the photos and I was there in spirit with all of you.

Lillian 336 dof

I was sold until you said I could look like them.

= P

Strudel

Love it Giulia! It is still amazing to me to be a part of this wonderful group of free people! The cruise was great fun - despite cool and dreary weather! Sure wish you were here - but thanks for joining us through Skype! 

MarilynH

Love the pics, yay for all of us Exers, anyone that wants to quit can and will be successful one precious smoke free day at a time, believe it, be willing, determined and totally committed to succeed and you can and will be successful and smiling for each day WON!  

Daniela2016

Beautiful pic, and sure love every one is smiling, smile away, there are so many things to be happy about, and being an EX is one of them!

Love you all!

Daniela

0 Kudos
Bree19

It's so great looking at all the pics.  

Seeing faces of people I've been talking to for 4 months makes all of you real!

I've had one dream where someone came to my house to tell me that I have to delete everything - "the people on there are trying to trick you".  It's all I remember so not sure HOW or WHY you were tricking me.  Hahaha!  

So thanks for "proof of life" you guys!!

Looks like you've had an awesome time together 

Bree

0 Kudos
Legend

Thanks for the pictures everyone looks great and are happy. 

0 Kudos