cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

PirateQueen

Salaam Alaykum

Peace Be With You and Welcome to the Muslim Quitters.

What this is: A safe space to discuss quitting in the context of being Muslim, Sharing inspirations and struggles, Supporting each other as brothers and sisters to rid ourselves of nicotine, and inshaAllah, in the process, becoming better human beings...

What this is NOT: A place to debate Islam, Sectarianism, Dogma, Politics, Religion in general... THIS IS A FITNA-FREE ZONE.. Visitors are very welcome, debate is not. We are all here to support each other in our common goal to QUIT Tobacco. Be excellent to one another!

6 Replies

Wishing you the Very Best!

c2q

Thank you for starting this group. I wish you much success and many participants. Freedom for nicotine! Yeah!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

"...Be excellant to one another". Love it! Your on your way to a beautiful quit!

0 Kudos
PirateQueen

Thanks Thomas! I'm starting a Ramadan thread, as well.. been offline becvause my computer is dead as a doornail >.< finally got on with a borrowed tablet. Alhamdullillah!

gardenancy8

Welcome to Ex!  A lot of great articles to read on here, this site is a huge part of my quit! N.O.P.E  ( Not One Puff Ever) 

0 Kudos