cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

Question about quit date discrepancy

Jump to solution

How  is it hat my quit date is the 8th but  on the pop -up of my name it comes up the 7th ? I checked My quit plan and it is correct there it says the 8th and on my profile info it says the 8th .

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

That's what Mark seems to have said, yes.  But when you go to your home page, it SHOULD show the correct date.  It's just the hover-over-card that still has a bug that needs to be fixed. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Giulia

This by Mark on Dale's blog:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6060-will-there-be-a-way-to-correct-my-join-date-and-my-qu... 

Your quit date should be fixed now when you visit your profile. 

There still seems to be a bug with the hovercard. Your hovercard is when you see a little pop-up with an abbreviated profile page when you mouse over your username.  This is still off by one day.  It will eventually be fixed as well.

So in other words it can't be fixed at this time ?

0 Kudos

I think you need Poppin Fresh

0 Kudos
Giulia

That's what Mark seems to have said, yes.  But when you go to your home page, it SHOULD show the correct date.  It's just the hover-over-card that still has a bug that needs to be fixed. 

Thanks Giulia the hover card (I didn't know what to call it !  ) is the only one that is wrong 

0 Kudos
Legend

bonniebee  My hover card is doing the same thing yours is. Mark says someone is trying to fix it. My hover card is pissing me off but I can't do anything about it. My quit date is fixed on my page now but not the hover card yet. Hang in there. 

0 Kudos