Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 50's

Still smoke free, we have a strong quit going on,
Tags (1)
1,125 Replies
marie23

Good Morning Ladies , Susan I am so very happy it has cooled off. I have been enjoying being outside more walking and working in my yard. I also spend a lot of time outside with my young grandchildren Spunkie I hope you are OK and taking good care of yourself. Lois I hope you are in good spirits and your family is doing well. So many new quitters daily I hope they all find the great support we did and wish them luck in their quit. .
0 Kudos
spunkie

Wow I have to correct that I posted money we both saved from now smoking...

Should have been .... money we both saved from NOT smoking...

lu guys..
0 Kudos
spunkie

Wow I have to correct that I posted money we both saved from now smoking...

Should have been .... money we both saved from NOT smoking...

lu guys..
Susan57

Good Morning, how is everyone doing? I am fine and doing well. Yesterday I painted a piggy bank, she is named 'Twinkle', she is very cute, Twinkle will be donated to the Ceramic Class to be sold. After painting for a little while I will go back to sewing the aprons, there are a few good ideas and one of my buddies at Ceramics wants one for her daughter, a Christmas themed apron.
  How are you liking the CA weather Marie, cool enough? I like it, it is just a little to dry for me, but I will survive.
  How is your sister Lois, is she doing better?
  Hi Spunkie, hope everything is okay with you?
  Have a good day, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi everyone hope this is a good day for all .. I need to go shopping but do not feel up to it .. maybe later. So glad all our quits are so strong. We purchased a new computer 27" monitor WOW are your comments big I do not even need my glasses to read it.. money we both saved from now smoking... Lu all

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT.
0 Kudos
marie23

Good Morning and Happy day to all. Congrats to us all for staying smoke-free for one more day.Here we are in a new month to start fresh and do it right. Good Luck and good thoughts to you all. We are doing this, Who said you cant teach a old dog new tricks. What do they know we are proving them wrong lets keep it up.So lucky and grateful to have each other.
0 Kudos
marie23

Good Morning Ladies , Susan I am so very happy it has cooled off. I have been enjoying being outside more walking and working in my yard. I also spend a lot of time outside with my young grandchildren Spunkie I hope you are OK and taking good care of yourself. Lois I hope you are in good spirits and your family is doing well. So many new quitters daily I hope they all find the great support we did and wish them luck in their quit. .
0 Kudos
spunkie

Be sure to come to the parties over at QPC we need to support each others quit ...
  It will make our quits strong.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT... JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
lois2

i feel strong about my quit, good luck to all,
0 Kudos