cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi everybody,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!  The pizza at work was good yesterday.  We had a slow day.  Not much came in for a change. 

We have seen through the illusion and lies.  That's more than many!!!!!! Smoke free does get better and better.  For a long time I kept thinking about the years I smoked.  Now it's just my dark past!!!!!!  I guess my mind has been renewed!!!

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Thursday Mike.  I like starting my day of with your blog.  I haven't heard you speak much of yoga lately.  Mom and I haven't practiced in a long time but we are exercising and have started our walking program.  We're in bad shape with the walking but it will improve as we go along.  Much like the smoking or non-smoking rather.

0 Kudos

Good Morning, Mike!

I'm always amazed that after Years and Years of smoking, in a few Months we feel so Incredibly FREE! It's doable and worth it!

0 Kudos

Pizza?  I think you mean hard-boiled egg, carrot and celery sticks, and squishy grapes.  Not so great!  But a smoke-free day!  Can't top that!

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
elvan

Hey Mike...almost Friday which, of course, is followed by the weekend.  Glad the pizza was good yesterday...you are so right about our minds being renewed, it is clearly never too late.

0 Kudos