cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Feeling Crappy?

I had to leave work early today. The next door neighbors decided to burn weeds in the ditch next to our Assisted Living. They just forgot to tell us about it. We have a swamp cooler that brings all the air - in this case smoke - into our building, adds water and sends it around to generally make the place absurdly hot and humid. Today it was hot, humid, and smoky!!!! My respiratory went crazy! 

I thought about the article I read today so I came hoe, hooked up my nebulizer and clicked into https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/laughter-is-the-best-medicine?sr=search&searchId=2c08f47c-...‌! You folks are too funny! If you ever feel crappy give it a try! I dare you not to laugh!

http://www.lifezette.com/healthzette/most-surprising-ways-heal-illness/ 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

I had an EXTREMELY crappy day at work today. Everything that could go wrong, did!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Aaah, I hope you're evening is better for you and relaxing kristen_9.7.15 

0 Kudos
Giulia

In that case, kristen-9.7.15 , there's nothing left to go wrong tomorrow so cheer up!

Giulia

The above is what I thought a swamp cooler looked like.  Thought you were teasing.  Had to google it.  It's a real thing!  I just hope the "weeds" they were burning had no poison ivy in them!  Feel better Thomas.

MarilynH

Wishing you a relaxing evening Thomas, I hope you are feeling better this evening. 

0 Kudos

Thanks MarilynH‌ and Giulia‌. I just did a workout and feel much better.

0 Kudos
KMC56

This was a crappie Monday for me as well...budget spreadsheets for 9 hours.  I found when I'm frustrated with a formula...that's a bit of a trigger...I work from home, so I tend to brew green tea...or do a couple domestic chores.  Doesn't last long, but then I have to remember to hit the books again!

Been thinking of you Thomas, hope all is well.

Kathy

0 Kudos
elvan

Hope you feel better, Thomas.  Inhaling that smoke along with the humidity must have been pure torture.  I HAVE tried that "Laughter is the Best Medicine" and anyone who can read through that and not laugh, might need to take their pulse.

Ellen

0 Kudos
gardenancy8

Glad you were able to leave, hope you're feeling better now! 

0 Kudos