cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I AM STILL HERE !!!!

Happy Sunday to all the EX-ers out there. Very smart people who join this site because that means they want to really quit smoking, once & for all!!  It's now been 4 yrs since I got smart & had my last nasty cigarette!

This site and all my new found friends here helped to make that possible. To all the newbies on here, YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am so happy & have found new priorities in life. I am also a lot richer in my check book.

I was hoping to join up with everyone for the annual reunion & gathering as I did the year it was in Orlando. However, we are expecting our son & his family to arrive beginning of June. They continue to be international teachers in China, so we only see them once a year. We did go over last Jan-Feb for a month & enjoyed it so much. We have numerous projects to take care of before their visit & we are running out of time. My heart will be with all of you that weekend. I know it will be so much fun. Hope to get to next year's.

These are 2 of our precious grands we wait anxiously to see.

Tags (1)
10 Replies
JustSharon

Adorable grand children! Congrats on your 4 years! I anticipate that feeling of accomplishment even though I have 3 yrs and 11 months to wait for it! Have a wonderful time with your family!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

SO good to see you!  Enjoy your visit!!!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Oh beautiful grands!  It is nice to hear from you - check in from time to time!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Hi there, nice to see you and congrats on your quit (:

0 Kudos
MarilynH

It's wonderful to hear from you and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your awesome ongoing precious, splendiforous quit. 

0 Kudos
Strudel

What a gorgeous picture! 

So great to see you - we will miss you at EX5....enjoy time with your family! 

0 Kudos
Strudel

PS - Congrats on 4 years!!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

They are simply  beautiful !!! 4 years is an amazing accomplishment !sayings congrats 5.gif

0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy 4th and Happy Grandkids!  Hope you have a wonderful time with your son and family!

0 Kudos