cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Michwoman

Need the Allan Carr Book!

Hi everybody!  Just dropping by to let you all know I have not completely fallen off the face of the Earth! I'v had 3 hospital stays since January and I'm doing my best to kick some nasty gastrointestinal infection. The medication itself is very harsh and I came home from work today not feeling well from them.

ENOUGH about me!! I promised a nurse at the doctor's office that I would send her the link to Allen Carr's book and I cannot find it! I used to keep it in my profile but I can't find it.  Can someone help please?

For the newest quitter (I hope)

Laura

5 Replies
Michwoman

Thank you Jackie! Can't wait to meet you!

Strudel

Rest, rest, REST Laura! We want you in Tip top shape in 2 weeks......well, actually ASAP!! Can't wait to see you! 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Jackie already gave it to you, but just an FYI, if you go to my page and look at "featured content"  "Giulia's Profile" you will find the link there also.  I hope you feel better and better, Laura.  By the way it IS still on your archived profile:  /blogs/Michwoman-blog/2017/01/24/michwoman-archived-profile   Click on your avatar, then on Content (all content) and scroll down.  That's how I found it, so you can too!

0 Kudos
elvan

Michwoman‌ Laura, I so hope you feel better soon.  You poor thing, I am really looking forward to seeing you at the reunion!  I think there are quite a few of us who are not exactly at our best.

0 Kudos