cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

Do you know about lifelines?

A lifeline is when someone gives you a phone number or email address or another place online to reach them if you are having an emergency and want to smoke.  Trust me I have used my lifelines when I was about to lose my mind and it does help. Just talking to someone about what is bothering you can get you through a bad moment so please get some lifelines to help you. We all care about you and want you to succeed.

Here is a place online to do fun puzzles to distract yourself if you are having a bad day and it’s free.

https://www.jigidi.com/

If anyone wants to add somewhere online to pass the time feel free to add it here for everyone.

I hope you all have a nice night.

16 Replies
elvan

Good idea, Christine.

YoungAtHeart

Here is a high def camera taking you to the goings on at an eagles' nest in Washington, D.C.  There are two eaglets growing up and being taken care of by their two parents:Live Washington DC Bald Eagle Cam 

You will learn a LOT, too!

Nancy

Legend

YoungAtHeart Wow that is a great link thanks for sharing. 

Jennifer-Quit

I play games at Pogo.com  for a distraction.  Good idea Christine!

Legend

Jennifer-Quit Thank you for the great link to games I love it.

gregp136

I have spent a lot of time on here, seeing how far back I could go through the old profiles and blogs.

Legend

gregp136 Yes that is an excellent distraction to go back and read old blogs you never know what you might find to be helpful thanks for bringing that up so others here can do that also.     

Legend

gregp136 Here is a good blog to read by Giulia about reality objects. I really love this blog she wrote so I put it in my quit kit.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Giulia-blog/2013/09/10/how-precious-is-your-quit

Giulia

Another lifeline is to simply send a personal message to someone on here.  Anyone who is active and posting blogs and responses will likely respond.  Especially the active Elders.  That's one of main reasons we're here.   /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/05/01/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=3e9e1d0f-712f-4940-8...‌  So don't hesitate to send a message (hover over anyone's avatar and click on "message").  (Thanks for the mention Christine.)