Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
cindy6

Thanks Spunkie for letting me know about this group! How are you feeling? Heather, in my opinion you don't need to start over just because you had one puff of a cigarette. By doing that, you are minimizing the hard work that you had put into the quit up until that point. In the beginning every minute that you stay away from cigarettes is an achievement. Cut yourself some slack and just keep going!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hey guys if you know anyone reaching there milestones please post them. I have lots of friends but could use help keep the parties up to date. We need to get lots of people to join. The more people the greater the support. Thanks everyone.. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ..JUST...PASSING IT FORWARD !!
0 Kudos
jason3

2weeks woot
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
ann4

Day one let the quit party begin!!!!
0 Kudos
vickie5

Congratulations to everyone on their milestones.
  Just wanted to add 6 months for me today... I am thrilled.
  Wish I felt better but don't... not sure what is going on
  But going to doctor on Wednesday Again congrats to all. vic
0 Kudos
John-C.

It'll be here before you know it, Michael. Congrats on making it this far. You are on the right track, and that is half the battle. Keep up the good work. We're rooting for you!
0 Kudos
John-C.

Yeah, it feels so good, so good, so good!! Enjoy your 31st!
0 Kudos
John-C.

Michael, that is awesome! 150 is a nice number. Congratulations!! Looks like January 18th is your day for 6 months, am I right?(... my math is not the best for dates)
0 Kudos