cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning to all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!  How is everybody's week going?  We got caught up and it is the beginning of the month.  Still it probably will be a busy week.

What ever is going on with your life, you do not have to light up!!!!!!!!  You can much better handle the problems not smoking!!!!!!  Also you will enjoy the good times more!!!!!!  Blessings     

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
FrenchBulldog

hello, I am a newcomer, just joined an hour ago.  The new kid on the block would like to say, " hi "!

0 Kudos
dwwms

Hello FrenchBulldog‌ and Welcome to the EX community. Are you planning on quitting or have you already quit and are looking for support. Either way, there is plenty of help, advice, support and caring on this site. If you have a question, concern or anything, I would suggest creating a conversation - that way, everyone will see you are here and offer any advice you might need. If you more comfortable just looking around for now, that's good also.

Again, let me say WELCOME!!

Doug

0 Kudos
dwwms

Good day, Mike! You sure do keep some strange hours - do you work graveyard shift? It's a beautiful day down south of you in the mountains - hope you're having a great smoke-free day!

Doug

0 Kudos