Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kody2

January Quitters

THIS MY 2ND START  WILL JOIN YOU ON QUIT DATE

Tags (1)
478 Replies

Great!!! Did you try to quit recently? I have tried multiple times over the last year...never made it past 4 days. I am really going to give it my all this time. I am making an appointment with my dr tomorrow to get Chantix. I am having weight loss surgery this year and they won't do it on someone who smokes. I turn 30 in December and this is my year to get healthy. I started eating healthy and exercising 8 months ago, and have gained weight, so I am doing the surgery. I have tried so many times to quit smoking alone, so I joined this site and am getting the pills.

0 Kudos
kody2

I HAVE TRIED TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT         THIS IS IT            JAN 24 2010

0 Kudos
kody2

ROUGH DAY TODAY   TOO MUCH IDLE TIME AT WORK  NO IMPROVEMENT

STILL ON  FOR QUIT DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

I am looking for a job now...talk about stressful!

0 Kudos
annamarie3

I just joined the site and would like to join you for the Jan 24th quit date. I decided it's finally time to kick the habit and I'm nervous.

0 Kudos

I am too! Every day is closer to the quit day and I get a little more nervous about it. I read someone's blog that said they had themselves so worked up over quitting that when the day actually came it wasn't as bad as they expected. Hopefully that's the case for us.

0 Kudos
fedup123

I have tried to quit so many times. I will join your quit day. I just spent most of the last 3 weeks in hospital, in ers, drs offices, and they tell me if i don't stop i will die soon. I am 43 yrs old . i need all the help i can get

0 Kudos

Awesome! 4 of us now. We can do this! All of us will have health problems eventually if we don't quit. I have the cough and the shortness of breath already. I turn 30 this year and i have smoked a pack a day since I was 14! I hope I can still make it to the dr to get my Chantix today, we had a huge snowstorm last night and the kids' school got cancelled.

0 Kudos
crysti

I am really hoping that January 24 will be the day I finally succeed to quit

0 Kudos