cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jesusflows

for people who have smoked over 30 yrs.

hi........this is jesusflows.........i've been smoking for 44 yrs......my quit day is march 31, 2013. hopefully there won't be an april fools day for myself..........i don't want to make it a 45th year.........they are sending me the ntl package...........will try it...........take care 30 and over group

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jtheuret

Haven't set a quit date yet. Just signed up here today. Have my zyban waiting at home. Been smoking for 35 years and a bit nervous.

0 Kudos
candylance

This is candylance. I'm bipolar first (under control) and the a 54 year smoker. I love to smoke but my emphysema, asthma and bronchitis (COPD) don't like it. I've used something called EMDR this time and I was so exciteed, I quit before my quit date. It literally changes your brain and the way you think. Tomorrow I celebrate my first week. We'll see how it goes. Google it if interested. It was first used on Viet Nam vets with PTSD. Now they're using it to help pain and sleep and smoking. You name it , I got problelms with it. Also, my husband smokes so it's not easy.

0 Kudos