cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

samantha67

2 year mark is today... & its been a really crappy day

I have no desire to smoke..none... despite the fact that it's been an awful day.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
freeneasy

Congrats on reaching the 2-year milestone is huge! Hoping your day improves.

Some Days suck and some are full of hope and joy! None of them require a Sickerette

I'm sorry to hear that you had a very bad day!

But I'm Happy and Proud that you have 2 Years Smoke FREE, Samantha!

When things go South on me I try to focus on minute to minute and make it a bad minute instead of a bad Day. Honestly, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm a work in progress!

May Today be filled with hope and joy!

Congratulations.

We are not immune. 🙂

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on your two year anniversary...I count those crappy days as victories over smoking, just like the GOOD days.  They ALL count and they would all happen with or without smoking.  Good and bad, up and down...life goes on and, with our commitments to not smoking, hopefully WE will as well.  

That said, I hope today is GLORIOUS for you, particularly in comparison to yesterday.

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Bad days happen.  Sad that it's a milestone day for you.  Glad you know that smoking is not required.

Hoping today is better  No matter what, isn't it GRAND that you will face it all without a cigarette in hand?

Nancy

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on 2 years!

Hope your day gets better!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Turn the crappy to happy.  Great to be smoke free 2 years  Wow!!!!

Daniela2016

I am sorry for the bad day, but so happy for your 2 years anniversary, you made it!!! 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Big congrats on TWO YEARS! Hope the day improves - quickly! 

0 Kudos