cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
chrissy5

KENNITH, That Is The Way To Think 🙂 HEATHER, Oh No 😞 Well Back To Sqare One. Thats Alright To Slip Once As Long As You Keep Trying To Quit. JEREMY, Remember Deep Breaths When You Have A Craving. I Guess Today Is Day 3 I Hope That You Are Hanging In There Through Hell Week. LIBBY, You Got That Right 🙂 BRIAN, I Am Right Behind You At 7 Months Going On 8. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE.
0 Kudos
libby

Good for you Jeremy, before you know it 2 days will turn in to 2 weeks, then you will be on your way!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Kennth and Heather I hope today was a good day because it is the first day of your new life without smoking and I am sure you will have a strong quit if you hang out with this group. Great Support here in this group... Please come to my page and watch my funny video it will make you laugh and help with your quit. God Bless

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT.. JUST.. PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

KENNITH, That Is The Way To Think 🙂 HEATHER, Oh No 😞 Well Back To Sqare One. Thats Alright To Slip Once As Long As You Keep Trying To Quit. JEREMY, Remember Deep Breaths When You Have A Craving. I Guess Today Is Day 3 I Hope That You Are Hanging In There Through Hell Week. LIBBY, You Got That Right 🙂 BRIAN, I Am Right Behind You At 7 Months Going On 8. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE.
0 Kudos
jeremy

Am finishing up day 2 of my quit. Today was tough at work - lots of cravings during the times when I would usually take a smoke break - but was able to get through it. Woohoo.
0 Kudos
spunkie

Ok today is about Brian everyone go to QPC group and give him a hand at his party... Let all dance in the streets Brian at 1 year !!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
brian39

How awesome to see new faces, There is no better decision then to quit smoking and Chantix is the drug that will help you the most, But the best thing you can do is be in a small group like this. Just remember Chantix can help but you have to do the work, It makes the caves workable. Post as often as you need . Spunkie thanks for the dance. Im thankful of all the support here One year went fast.
0 Kudos
kennth-backus

thanks lois and spunkie
0 Kudos
lois2

Kennth AND Heather you can do it, quit for good, WOW Brian you go,
0 Kudos