cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Hi everyone

Am using my phone to type this and it's very small and annoying and hard to type on so this is gonna be short.

Our internet out here in tin buck two is messed up and they are working in it, therefore I'm using my phone that's hooked up with Verizon but I can hardly type well, sorry.

Dr Heddlesons office called and need to reschedule my appt to get my test results so who knows now when that will be. Discouraged but no news is good news and nothing seemed urgent. So that's good.

Finally getting things started at new build site. Excavation took huge delay due to rain , I think Gods testing my patience. I need to slow down. As usual I have many pans in the fire at once. Not good but I recognize it and we are making adjustments. All is well.

hope you all enjoyed a a great easter. We had a nice one. Once things slow down and our computer is up again I'll be here more again. 

welcome to all the new ppl coming in. Stay close to the site ... so much awesomeness here I can't begin to express. You can learn from everyone here, new and old. Take what you need and leave the rest attitude, helped me when I was new here.

another beautiful day here. In the 60s which I LOVe and sunbit out! I headed out now too.

stay well and smoke free:)

5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Good to hear from you - my fingers are too fat to type on a phone - lol  So my phone messages are always short and sweet!  Hope you get your internet back soon and also your test results.  

JustSharon

I don't have internet on my phone and glad for it. I just hate texting. I'm an old fashioned girl who still likes the phone to ring. If my puter goes down, I'm lost. Good to hear from you. I know how hard it is to wait on test results, but one can only hang in there. Slow down a little lady and catch your breath,  a good clean smoke free breath!

YoungAtHeart

Good to "see" you - thanks for checking in!  You are missed!  Hope your waiting is well rewarded in both instances.

Nancy

MePlus3

I do everything here from my phone. It's when I use my computer or tablet that I get brain fried lol I do try it when I'm going through a crave I see now why everyone was so panic when we transitioned to the new site. Things here are so much more sweet and easy on my phone. Enough about me though, I'm glad to see you! Slow it down God just may be BUILDING your patience! So follow His lead and breath deeply some good fresh smoke free air and trust His direction! 

elvan

Mandolinrain‌ Sorry that they rescheduled the appointment but you are right, clearly it is not urgent.  I hate it when I do not have internet.  I can text but I am so slow that my kids will send me four messages with questions when I am still on the first one.  I do get a little annoyed.  Hope you get everything settled, including yourself, very soon.

Love,

Ellen