cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

liz26

E-Cig Users

i think what ever your doing to quit is GREAT....who cares what anyone else says, about your method to quit...godd luck and stay strong

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
61 Replies
cfkid

I would like to take this route as soon as possible. However every program I try the program costs so much money and that I do not have I have major medical issues. I wanted to see if there was anyone here that may know of any programs that are Free meaning no cost at all some of them say free trial however they want to charge you later and later I have no money. I would like to see if anyone may have one that they do not need anymore that would be willing to sell me at a low price or on a payment plan anything I can do to quit is what I am wanting to do. I hate smelling and I already know people in my family dont like it eather please contact me if you can help me at cfkid@usiwireless.com thanks so much for your support everyone 

David 

0 Kudos
tonib64

I am on ecig a week today ..love it .I went with southbeach,I've already save 40.00 this week alone ,my ultimate goal is to be smoke free though,

0 Kudos
sillywahine

I bought my cartridges today for my ecig, should be receiving it within the next few days. Im ready for my quit date of Jan 10th and actually getting excited about it. I spent my new years eve on a great website suggested by someone on this webpage, Its a free 10 day approach to quitting smoking naturally (Ill try but will have my ecig on stand by) but its an awesome FREE (hard to believe anything is free these days) 10 day worth of reading basically on "how to really think about how stupid the idea of smoking is" I really recommend it, its www.quitsmokingonline.com   Im also really starting to focus on learning and applying meditation and yoga into my "new non smoking life" I think this will help with the scare of weight gain and an approach to a new and healthy, positive non smoking life. Anyone who wants to take this approach?? A suggestion is I also went on www.youtube.com

and looked up "learning to meditate" which I have never done, most important is BREATHING exercises and it made me realize how horrible I breathe due to smoking, hopefully I will be able to breath better when I quit. I also looked up on youtube.com "quitting smoking" alot of good suggestions and most of all I saw alot of good videos on how discusting it is and some much needed graphic pictures of the effects from the inside - out and sadly the toll it has taken on some people. I suggest all these. Im still quitting Jan 10th with a completely different approach, I cant stress enough how great the quitting smoking online FREE website is. Makes you really think about quitting without so much fear and thinking how horrible its going to be, Kinda gets you excited about the actual quit date. Good luck to you all, this is my first time writting on this, hope Im contributing to this fight somehow to someone.

0 Kudos
crolynlbs

I quit smoking because i was using vapor kings it helps. I used it for 3 weeks while I quit smoking. I called it vaporing. not smoking. I eventually relised after a few weeks how  nicotine can be controlled and just stopped the vapor kings no sweat. It doesn't deal with the other things you may need to deal with like depression, anxiety, and other personal issues. using them is good and they really help keep the cravings way way down. Once you can do that its easy street.

caroloyn

0 Kudos
bb_4

How strange! I just quit yesterday, using patch and bupropion. still getting jitters. nibbling is not helping, the more I put in my mouth, the more I want a cig. Then I remembered I had ecigarette from last year!   Since I am still getting nicotine from patch, I'm in Quitting mode, not actually a non smoker. So I will peel patch off at bedtime tonite, wait for a while after getting up tomorrow, and vape!  I will order very low nicotine, and then  "no nicotine" cartridges. It's the hand to mouth action that has gotten me every time. In the last 20 years I have tried quitting at least 32 times. Once that lasted for 5 months, once for 6.  I think this is going to work! 

Crolynlbs. I have the Premium brand. I chose that because of the many varieties of flavors available. I considered Green Smoke, but I got a better price on Premiom. They were having an introductory sale, I think.  BB

0 Kudos
deaniel

I'm using the ecig too! and think since Jan 1 i've also saved about 40 bucks! hehe. i'm on day 5 and feeling pretty good! enjoy your day! -Deanie

0 Kudos
pj58

Hi.  I am smoke free and nicotine free for 5 days, 19 hours.  I have been using the ecig with zero nicotine cartridges to help me past the worst cravings.  Some how that smoke like vapor is soothing to me, and I think has made the last 5 days bearable.  I would recommend it to anyone.    PJ

0 Kudos
bb_4

I'm on day 5 and surprizing myself at how little I really miss the cigarettes!  My cartridges are 11mg, and new ones today are 6mg.  Also using bupropion pills, but only for 6 weeks, unless doctor wants me to stay on them longer. So much bad going on around me that if I stay off cigarettes, and I'm sure I will, it may be the only good thing happening this winter.

0 Kudos
kitty13

i think the best way too quit is cold turkey thats what iam trying to do its hard but iam going to do it.

0 Kudos