cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Quit Motivators

My reasons to quit smoking:
  Smoking contradicts the reason I pay $80 a month for my inhalers TO BREATH!!!
  Smoking causes skin to show aging earlier and I use Mary Kay to slow that process down!
  Smoking causes teeth to become stain and I use EVERY whitener to keep them looking good
  Smoking causes me to smell bad, and I have the greatest smelling shampoo and body wash sprays and lotions!
  Smoking costs me $120 or more a month and I am always whining about being broke!
  Smoking causes me to have a hard time working out, and I LOVE to stay in shape!!!
  Smoking is causing my granddaughter to imitate me! YUCK!!
  Smoking is slowly killing me-and I am not ready to die!!
  Smoking is going to be the reason I become one of those people who have an O2 tank every where they go-and I DO NOT want to be one of those people!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
raymond_clark

Hi group and God bless you'll,I know I have'nt checked to this group but got to many orther things going on with my orther group sorry and thank's again God bless everyone and family.
0 Kudos
raymond_clark

That's strange, I was working on my page and somehow this group came up. I guess I'm knot spending enough time here with this group. But I send my L.O.V.E. I'm having problems keeping up with the first group.But thank's and God bless everone and thier family take care and talk at you soon enough.
0 Kudos
antonia

to show myself i can dothis amen
0 Kudos

To quit being a hypocit! ~ To save my life! ~ To have money to save! ~ To be FREE!!! ... I'll be back with more reasons, especially when my triggers are sounding off!
0 Kudos

I have quit to breath, smell and taste life as it has been meant to be! I've quit to show myself just how much I love me! I've quit because I love my family and they are important V.I.P.s! I have quit so I may continue to enjoy the gifts of Mother Earth! ... Today I begin my 30th day as an EX!!!
0 Kudos

To do my share of keeping the air clean(er) and safe(r) ... people die from smoke related cancers - without ever smoking themselves ... I support banning all public smoking - indoors and outdoors! Save a Life ~ Do Not Smoke!
0 Kudos

I have quit smoking:
  To give my love to my family, friends and our environment.
  To become healthy and happier.
  To enjoy the fresh air.
  To begin cooking-up new recipes again & enjoy the taste and aroma.
  HAPPY EXing!!!
0 Kudos
tina-waters

Why I quit smoking??? Well, in the mornings I would wake up and then I would have #1 cig...THEN it would start... The coughing and gagging on disgusting "stuff"...so bad that I would often gag and literally 'upchuck' Then at the end of February, my mother, a previous smoker, took her last breaths. She used to plead with me to quit...I know now she is proud of me!! It is 30 days today!!!
0 Kudos
sherry3

i am a 20 year ex smoker. my youngest daughter is 2 and i quit because i want to see all my kids grow up and have children of there own. my oldest is 17. my mom has been a smoker for as long as i can remember and she now suffers from copd and heart failure. i don't want to be like that when i get her age and surely don't want to have my kids see me like that. keep up the good work everyone and good luck!
0 Kudos