cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

cyndii

Nicotine Gum Users

I'm using the nicotine gum and so far it's been 11hours!!!! Anyone else using the gum???
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
32 Replies
katheen

Yes I'm also using the gum so that I can make it this time I have two days now and that is a good start for me at least. 'm also taking the Chantx to off set the brain so that I'll make it I have to quit smoking because they are talking about surgery and it is'nt smoking related thank God for that one at least.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

On day five now and it feels great not smoking and I like the idea of it we bought the Wii machine and a game to go with it we figured if we do not smoke this month it'll pay for itself and we'll have something to do with our hands as well.
0 Kudos
george9

hi all ,been on nic. gum little over three wk's, helps some,U just have to keep telling yourself u have to wait(telling yourself you will smoke in a hour an just keep buzy....) i'm not giving in "DON'T GIVE UP", we will be an X for good

0 Kudos
sunshine4

YES i am using nicotine gum I do really well until i slow down on chewing the gum but this time i will quit forever!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
sunshine4

CHEW CHEW CHEW  .........................at least Im not lighting up!!!!!

0 Kudos
solo

Does anyone know if I can get free nicotine gum? I havent set a quit date yet, but it will be soon. I just want all the tools I can get so this time I make it. Im 58 years old and have been smoking since I was 14. This is really scary for me.

0 Kudos
goatee

been on nicoret gum for 1 month its working but i still have strong urges

0 Kudos
awsma1

I have quit for 21 days now ,, The gum is working,, I will take the clean feeling lungs over the 6 dollar a pack cigs any day 

0 Kudos
elenor16

Yeah. That happened to me. You can try cinnamin jolly ranchers. or  maby a cinniamin and bubble gum instead. Good luck.

0 Kudos