cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

rachael6

Chewing Tobacco

i don't chew but i'm here if need help. just let me know!!!
Labels (1)
35 Replies
louie.kennedy

I don't chew, but I,m here for support.
indingrl

Cool

0 Kudos
sha-bri

i dont chew either but got friends who do so im here for support also
indingrl

Cool

0 Kudos

im the only chewer in the groups so far i take it but no matter i appriciate the support
indingrl

Welcome and CONGRATS NICOTINE CHEW FREE -  it is a battlefield of the MIND - TRUE FACT -  in 3 days -  ALL nicotine is out of YOUR mouth and out of YOUR body -  PHYSICALLY - and after that - it is working out YOUR OWN RENEWING MINDSET -  SUGGESTED-  is to EDUCATE YOURSELF -  about YOUR NICOTINE ADDICTION - one day at a time - by reading information  offered FREELY here on this site and reading different blogs with different approaches to COPE with life on life's terms -  day by day to STAY a NON chewer - NICOTINE FREE - CONGRATS YOUR -  living NICOTINE CHEW  FREE - FREEDOM - NO MOUTH cancer or NO lip cancer - yahooooooo - GOOD JOB - staying NICOTINE FREE and NICOTINE ADDICTION has no favorites whether a RECOVERING NICOTINE ADDICT -  that use to chew or vape or sucking on death sticks- ALL these different using consequences is cancers - TRUE FACT -  it was SUGGESTED - I watch the early death videos at whyquit.com - it's free and HELPED ME get a NEW MINDSET about MY SUCKING DEATH sticks - Bryon video brought ME out of MY denial - didn't even know I was lieing to MYSELF- just sharing MY experience strength of HOPE - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - thank you  

rachael6

i know we don't get along shane. but after what you said yesterday that you have been clean for 3 weeks. i'm very happy for you. you are doing a really good job keep it up
0 Kudos
kkrazz13

WELL I C DAT N0T V3RY MUCH IS SAID IN DIZ GROUP.. BUT ALL I WANNA SAY IS THANX F0R TH3 SUPP0RT IM G3TTING FR0M ALL TH3S3 P30PL3 I R3ALLY APPR3CIAT3 IT AND IM PR3TTY SUR3 THE P30PL3 THAT D0 CH3W AND AR3 IN H3R3 APPR3CIAT3 IT T00... H0P3FUPLLY W3 CAN G3T M0R3 P30PL3 T0 J0IN THIS GROUP AND IT W0ULD B3 NIC3 IF W3 ACTUALLY G3T P30PL3 WH0 CH3W AND D3N ALL T0G3TH3R W3 CAN H3LP 3ACH0TH3R.

try t0 invit3 all 0f your fri3nds int0 diz gr0up cuz i f33l l0n3ly in h3r3 w3 n33d t0 start 0p3nin up m0r3 and asking f0r h3lp.... G00d Luck guyz.....
  Thanx again!!!
indingrl

Welcome and CONGRATS NICOTINE FREEDOM

0 Kudos