cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

scott17

Florida Quitters

Hey everyone, hope all is well, everyone still smoke free?? I know i have stumbled in the last year, but my mind is as focused as it has ever been and I am really doing good.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
39 Replies
dawn4

where are all the florida quitters???
  🙂
0 Kudos
Ralph1955

Hi all.  Nearly 2 weeks smoke free and loving it.  

0 Kudos
ray11

Hello. I have been away from ":HOME" for over 40 years and still I miss it! Anyone else feel that way?

0 Kudos
roxanne7

Ok so yesterday was day one and I made it through pretty easily considering I was on table 412 with no vents.  I was pretty amazed at the fact that i did not snap at anyone.  I am on the patch but think I am gonna have to take it off at night cuz i had really weird dreams and woke up alot due to sweating my ass off.  So here I go to start day 2.  Wish me luck!

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

I take the patch off at night now too due to crazy dreams and now I'm sleeping better.

0 Kudos
lynn50

I quit 6 days ago and am feeling how great it is to go for a drive and not feel such a pull to find a store that sells those  skinny little monsters that havebeen ruling my life, for so many years.

0 Kudos
brenda61

Hey New Port Richey here.  I have a blog called all my ex's live in ?.  We definitely need some more florida people. Hello Scott and Dawn,  I was born and raised in Tampa, Florida

0 Kudos
brenda61

Inspirational Story

Starfish

A small boy was walking along a beach at low tide, where countless starfish, having been washed up on the beach, were stranded and doomed to perish. A man watched as the boy picked up individual starfish and took them back into the water.

“I can see you’re being very kind,” said the watching man, “But there must be thousands of them; it can’t possibly make any difference.”

Returning from the water’s edge, the boy said, “It will for that one.”

~author unknown~

Brenda just now

0 Kudos
brenda61

Hey Scott welcome back.  Remember the saying if at first you don't suceed try try again.  I am on 50 something days of smokefree cold turkey.

0 Kudos