- 1 16-ounce pound cake, frozen
- 1 16-ounce tub vanilla frosting
- 24 drops yellow food coloring
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 4 cups orange jelly beans
- 1 5-ounce bag green apple sour straws
Trim one short end of the pound cake (discard the end), then cut a wedge off each side as shown.
Attach the wedges to each other with frosting (crust sides together), then attach to the trimmed cake.
Mix the remaining frosting with the yellow and red food coloring. Spread over the cake.
Arrange the jelly beans on the cake in tight rows.
Trim the sour straws to various lengths, then gently stick into the top of the cake.