cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TerrieQuit

Group "newly quit"

Hello! is any one in this group? i joined and have been sending messages, trying to be a part of it . Does it even exsist or have membes anymore????? hello hello

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Very few of the groups are active, I'm afraid.  The only action is here in the blogs.  You can read and find each other here, I guess.  Be careful of taking advice from someone in the same state of quitting as you......do they really know more than you??  Commiserate all you want - but I hope you will save your questions for here on the blogs!

Nancy

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks Nancy. Sounds good to me. You know i am doing the blogging thing every day. You all in the blogs have the answers. Then of course I PRAY!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

I'm sorry you got "lost" at that group.     No one does go there.     

A different Daily Pledge has some consistency to it.

Here's the link.....come and pledge with us!

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/forum/topic/7978743/jocund-july-pledge/

Sharon

froguelady

Blogs is where everyone is at and the daily pledge group has activity.

Strudel

I agree with the above - most of us hang out here at the blogs. Continued congrats on your quit!

storybelle

New ..quit date is tomorrow , lots of fear!

Redsoxnut

Hi I'm here.  Day #2 for me

Giulia

TerrieQuit‌ 

Redsoxnut‌  Kudos on your Day 2.  This day is almost over.  One more day and the majority of nicotine will be out of your system.  (Well, unless you're taking an NRT).  In any event, congratulations on your second smoke free day.  It's a BIG DEAL and we understand the cost.  You just keep hanging in, ok?  Every day smoke free builds upon the next.  Keep blogging!

Redsoxnut

thanku! Yes day by day! Yesterday was brutal but today a little easier

0 Kudos