cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indnprincess

What are some of your healthy habits??

I tried out the fitness app that was recommended on my morning walk. Very cool!

As a distraction from keeping all my focus on not smoking I have added some other healthy habits:

1.) Lemon in warm water as soon as I get up

2.) Take probiotics everyday

3.) 5 fruitsveggies per day

4.) Drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water

5.) Yoga 3 times per week and Cardio/Strength 3 times per week.

I'm making a chart and putting a star by each one I accomplish that day.

What are some of your healthy habits??

Lisa

Tags (1)
30 Replies
linda.mustafa

All of the above except I only do cardio and strengthening exercises-no yoga, I would not mind Pilates actually :))

Well done on your healthy choices 🙂

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Fatty fish twice a week.

luxie

I drink a Nutri-Bullet every day, Power walk 2 miles after dinner, starting back up with Krav Maga June1st..

indnprincess

Storm - Yum!

Lux - I forgot I had a Nutri-Bullet.. lol! I'd love to try Krav Maga!!

Funny - I bought myself a Keruig as a reward for quit. Duh!!!! Coffee is one of my biggest triggers!!! I switched to tea for now and am not buying any k cups... until after NML.

0 Kudos
annb

You are doing sooooo good!! WTG! I've been very unmotivated the last few months and out of shape to show it big time. But now with warmer weather I'm coming alive a bit. At least I've started on working on longer walks!! And my goal is to get back to lap swimming at least 2x a week. :-).
0 Kudos
annb

Oh Lisa, BTW did you see the new group Cheryl started called, "Did you get up and move today?" Sounds like a perfect one for you! I joined it. 🙂
0 Kudos
luxie

You know I used to LOVE coffee, but since I quit Tea taste so much better now. I would like to find out more about the new group too,sounds motivating already

0 Kudos
GreenThumb3

Cinnimon fresh lemon juice  and organic honey in hot water at night ,garlic pill omega 3 and buch of fresh fruit and some  veggies from the back yard sometimes carrot apple plum juice and frome one juicer and banana smoothies and others from the ninja 

0 Kudos
Barbara145

I do yoga once a week, I power walk everyday.  I take a comprehensive Multi-vit and multi-mineral, good fish oil, no white flour or white sugar.  I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and I juice a couple of times a week.  I also take other herbs and vitamins