cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

schoney50

Don't forget to friend each other .....

HI ..we now have 31 member in our NEWBIES TOGETHER group and I am the one having most of the fun!! I get to meet and talk to each of you...It would be wonderful if all of you can get to know and support each other..everyone is so nice and friendly and trying so hard to succeed...it's easy to make all the members your friend so you can chat with them:

Go to the members tab at the top of the page...click on it...they click on search members...here are the names or your NEWBIES friends:

ajwill...speggs26505....katherine4242...ajax21....ruta01....sbbain1....jules5409...windsweptAngel.....kicrab107....LISA..

Babe....patrickd85....sdaraban....mef....CarlaA9....crowbastard....jlynn....Maureen....maja.....shawlan...sarah10671.

.youngatheart...michwoman...maureen....sierraCheryl....Melanie....lazywitch..nethlawrence.....Julie...pepere....

mmo050611#....drama90212.....(.and me...schoney50)..look them up and click on their name and befriend them......By the time I get back in a week you should all be great friends and make a lot of progress by getting ideas and questions answered...I will miss all of you and I want you to know how awesome it is to be going on a NON SMOKING vacation for the 1st time since I was a little girl!!!  I am soooooo excited!!!  I am so greatful and blessed to have all of you in my life!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}  Barbara in SC  (Schoney50)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
drama90212

Awesome! Thanks! Adding all now 🙂

0 Kudos