cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW SITE PLEASE POST HERE

Trying to set up a place - a concentrated repository -  where everybody who has been a member of this site before the Oct. 2nd change took place can come to express problems that they'e encountered.

The Ex Admins can't scroll through every single blog every day to discovered the problems some have encountered with the new site.  So I thought it might be helpful to put them all in one place. 

PUT 'EM HERE, KIDS.  Whatever it might be.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
Giulia

grrr

November 12, 2011 by Marcie  

Send a message   Add friend   View Marcie's Blog

now i went to Grammi's page and her blogs are gone.  The last blog it shows is 74 days ago. WTheck??

I emailed her but this is really getting to me. The last blog she wrote was titled "lost". 

I just dont know what to do? 

yaya was just able to get on site tonight and I know there is more missing. still dont know what happened to jonilou. 

Admin was on board with trying to help me figure this out so hopefully soon.

Marcie- 222

still looking for lost friends.... sigh

Comments (4)

Marcie 

actually they are all getting deleted as I type this and she is actively on right now. I think she has given up on this site and it really gets me...

Marcie 29 minutes ago

MistyDawn 

Oh, honey!  Can someone call her and some of the missing people?  The site should be backed up (well the server that holds all the info)...

MistyDawn 28 minutes ago

Marcie

i have her email, i finally found it! i emailed her but no response yet. all her blogs are gone now. is it her ? admin? i just dont know. I let things get to me too much.

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'm still quit !

November 12, 2011 by grammi  

Send a message   Add friend   View grammi's Blog

I can't get any of my message's or read you, or my blog's. I see them for about 5 second's, then the page goes white. I'm so sorry. I went and deleted everything, it was alway's really slow since they changed it, but, I just come from everywhere and it didn't help. I get to read alittle of each message, before it disappear's, and I know you are all asking, I feel so bad. I'm still quit, so, no worrie's there. I miss you all so much. I really needed to be able to talk to all of you right now. I'm still grounded, at home ......

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'm back!!!!

November 12, 2011 by yaya  

Send a message   Add friend   View yaya's Blog

I've been missing every since the upgrade of this site.  It kept telling me the site was still down when it wasn't.  Admin told me to clear the cache which I thought I did.  Then my anti-virus program sounded a warning.  I have a great geek, but was unable to find a time for him to help that suited us both.  Tonight I decided to clear the cache once more and here I am.  I've missed all of you, but found I was getting more things done instead of hanging out with all of you.  I apologize if you sent me something and I didn't respond.  Oh, somehow the pic of me is gone,m but I'll add a new one later.  The grandbaby is arriving in a few days so I will have lots of pics to choose from.

0 Kudos
Rick_M

Same here Giulia....... must be a bad night.... again. 

0 Kudos

has anyone checked to see what browser people might have? I have google chrome and a very very limited computer with no disc space, yet I am here, all of my stuff was intact when I came back. The first night it kept closing, but i just kept running ccleaner, and deleting extra things off my hard drive and now no problem. 

It is really weird because grammi's page must have disappeared because I had to re add her as friend, and I know she was my friend before. 

that's all I got. 

Melissa 

0 Kudos

I used to log on here using Internet Explorer. I could NOT get here using that browser, least up til when I tried to,

I use Firefox now and its doin well.

0 Kudos
Strudel

My page continues to have problems. Friends here report not being able to see sections - my message board, pictures, etc. My clock comes and goes....it seems to disappear anytime I go into "Edit Profile" - it disappears. I went ahead and moved all of the text in the "Location", "Interests", etc. boxes - since it would not allow me to format those with correct capitalization. (Big pet peeve!!) I moved all of  that info to "About Me" - otherwise the text was all messed up. My main concern right now is that people can not see or get to my message board....I'll just have to keep putting the clock back every time it goes away. (!!!!)

I am also VERY concerned that people coming by the site will not know about all of these "work arounds" like using certain browsers, clearing cache, etc. That does not seem like a very user friendly way to run a web site - IMHO!

Thanks for doing this Giulia!  

0 Kudos
Giulia

Strudel I can see your message board as clear as day.  I'm using Firefox and Windows XP. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'm just grabbing more material as I find it on the site it and putting it in here.  This A/O 11/13  10:28 am.  (Forgive me foks for not asking your permission to do so.)

----------------------------------------------------

SaraSmile 11 hours ago

I just checked Grammi's page and she blogged about 30 mins ago. She said she's still quit but very depressed. She can't reply, her page goes white. I don't know how we can help when she can't read what we've wrote.....oh, and she's the one deleting stuff, she thought it might help. Very Frustrating!

SaraSmile

SaraSmile 11 hours ago

I saw a comment on Joy's last blog from someone from EX Admin but I haven't heard from her or seen another post. She said she could only blog, I don't know if she could see the responces or reply to them.

0 Kudos