cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ma2bug

Cold & Rainy Saturday

Today here on the Carolina Coast the temperature has dropped at least 15 degrees since 7am. My first intention was to go on a neighborhood walk before the rain started, but by the time my husband rolled out of bed to be with my son there has been a steady cold piercing rain. My plan B- Biggest Loser Yoga DVD- it will warm me up!

Anyone else have a movement plan for today? I know one friend has already done her BootCamp workout!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Junior7

Took the dog for his morning walk and rode my stationary bike.  Most importantly--still smoke free.  Glad you have a workout plan for today, but how is your quit going?  Have a great smoke-free Saturday!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Gonna' go for my usual walk.  I am recovering from some pretty major surgery - so I have to take it kinda slow - REALLY don't want to do too much and sit myself back down in a chair.  That is agony for this movin' kinda' lady!!!  Going to join a PT place gym for November so I can kind of get myself back into a semblance of shape before I attempt more.

It is sunny, warm and beautfiul in the mid-Atlanitic.  Not a hint of the storm that's comin';.....so I intend to get out there and enjoy it!

0 Kudos
ma2bug

Yesterday's plan did not work out being stuck in the house thanks to Sandy- my son was really stir crazy. I focused on keeping him happy and calm. We had a few dance offs 🙂 which got the heart rate up, did laundry, & planned meals for the upcoming week to prevent fast food crutch. The best  news of all- I smoked less than the day before and started reading Carr's book EASYWAY. This morning  I only had 1 cup of coffee instead of 2 and only one smoke instead of 4- and I must say it was really nasty!

0 Kudos