cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Fruit Poker

OK, let's get some distraction, diversion, craving alleviation,  thought re-focusing going on here. 

Starting with A - name a fruit.  No duplicates allowed.  Pictures are welcome!  Until there are no other fruits with the letter A that anyone can think of (or google search - cheating) we'll move on to B.  What say ye?

I'll start with APRICOT!  I bet one apricot that you will keep your quit.

0 Kudos
473 Replies
Legend

Apple

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Acai berry.

Guila I accept your bet.

I bet 1 acui berry that the next person will keep their quit too!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

PS I don't really know how to bet Sorry. Can we have a fruit salad when we are done playing?

0 Kudos
Giulia

@tjanddj - you would normally say "I see your Apple and I raise you 1 acai berry.  And yes, definitely at the end there will be a fruit salad!  Nice picture by the way!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I see your acai berry and raise you one avocado.

0 Kudos
shashort

Oh sure you all take the most obvious A's lol haha I'm thinking and thinking Oh gosh do I fold lol I will think more. Love this game Giulia even though I already suck at it. hahah

0 Kudos
tjanddj

@Giulia Got it. Hmm that apples wasn't there when I first read this. So I guess I will throw the apple in too.

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

Asian Pear!  It took My Beloved and I almost ten minutes to think of a fruit starting with "A" that hadn't been said yet! There are not too many fruits starting with "A"...

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

Or I should say: I see your apple, tjanddj, and raise you an Asian pear!

0 Kudos