bobbymaynard

Badge Haters Daily Blog

Discussion created by bobbymaynard on Dec 23, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 23, 2011 by Ex_Nancy

First I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of the new members of the Badge Haters. I am also happy to report that the hating of the badges continues on a daily basis with joyous enthusiasm. Special thanks to triple-a for exceptional excellence in badge hating. Most importantly there has been no smoking since the creation of the group, you should all be very proud of yourselves for that. As always for all of you Exers that feel that you are being badgered by the badges and would like to to see them eliminated from the EX site, you are welcome to join the Badge Haters and help us in this most noble cause.

Group Business.

The holidays are upon us and I know that we will all be very busy. I am putting together a schedule of volunteer members to staff the post and continue the badge hating through the holiday weekend. My experience tells me that badges of this type must be hated relentlessly or they will simply make themselves at home. Please post your availability on the group page.

I would like to leave you with the though of the day. “Are you going to eat that?”.

Group Motto: There is something bad wrong with all of us..................................

Outcomes