cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Thank You So Much

Wow I am amazed.  I went to the store to get some lunch and paid at the courtesy desk where they also sell cigarettes and was Shocked at the price since my quit.  In 2019 when I quit I was paying $6.79 for a pack and today the price is up to $9.79.  If I was still smoking I would be paying close to $20.00 since I would buy 2 pack per day.

Thank You Ex Community; I could not have done these 3+ years without you and all of my supportive friends here.

Hugs,

Ralph

Labels (1)
35 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on your forever quit.  The journey continues.  Protect your quit no matter what.You got this! Never give up, never give in

Barbscloud

@Ralph1955   I feel the same way.  Finding this site has made quitting possible for many.

Barb

Ralph1955

Hey there, I never will 👍

Super inspiring sir🎉👏🏾🤞🏾🙌🏾 Keep up the great work!!

0 Kudos
Bettielou

The journey is still ongoing and so is the struggle.

MKLONG

Hi Bettie Lou, I seen your comment about the struggles. I have bad struggles and have backslid again. I am very frustrated with myself because I picked the cigs back up. 

I have picked another quit date and I am bound and determined to be successful this time. 

I hope the struggles you have with your quit, subside cause this is really a very hard thing to do.

anyway, do not give up stay strong.   🙂   Have a great day! Margie

Knosmoke59

I too have picked up. I quit for one day after my biopsy.  I have to quit again. I've allowed the fear of failure to overtake me.  I have to make a quit date again. 

Iwanttostop6

Thanks jackie that really helps me im serious thank you and you keep your head up during these wonderful days we live