Unexpected thrills can happen at any time.
I was trying to figure out how to get a power strip for my small wall hung tv that I plug my little computer into when I'm working in that room. The only plug close was in the ceiling. I found a metal shelf under the house that used to be in my workshop 35 years ago that had a built in power strip.
After a time, I determined the only way to make it most functional, was to lower the tv and mount the power shelf above it.
I needed to separate the tv from the wall mount first so I found some nut drivers and wrenches. When I finally got the nut off, I pulled the connector pin (here's the thrills part)
All of a sudden, the tv was out of my hands. I mean literally out of my hands flying off to the right, through the air. (I had my right hand under it when I pulled the pin but it tipped over when I pulled the pin.)
It didn't hit the ground. It hit a wooden keyboard holder on the front of my bike hard and I snagged it just before it went down. It was jolted, but not visibly damaged.
After I remounted the TV and got everything plugged back together, I found everything still works.
When you get into the swing of being a non smoker, s**t happens but smoking doesn't. .