I worked Saturday and someone apparently added a very large amount of bleach to the mop water (it is not supposed to have any bleach in it). I could not breathe and I told my son and daughter in law that I HAD to leave, just out of curiosity, I checked my oxygen saturation and it was 70%, I was feeling overwhelmingly tired and dizzy. Once I stepped outside and took some deep breaths, I felt better but still really tired. I went home and did what I absolutely HAD to do and then put on my oxygen and fell asleep. I woke up several times and checked my oxygen sats and they were always high 90's so I figured sleep was a good idea.
I am going to try to let you see our damaged baby Jesus and Mary from after the fire, I honestly don't know where Joseph came from. There is also a picture of our tree that my daughter and I decorated...looks a LOT like last year's tree.
Hope everyone has a nice evening, I think I am going to sign off and try to just get some rest. I did do my work out today and had my son and his wife for dinner last night...yeah, I am tired.
Sleep well, my friends.