Things are so difficult for so many now, I thought it might be a good time to start a Gratitude Blog! It might help us all to think about what we DO have, more so than that which we don't right now.
I am grateful for:
* Not living in a small apartment in the middle of a city where I can't enjoy nature
* Birdsong, butterflies, hummingbirds, flowers, trees, bumblebees, trees
* Ample food to eat and retirement and savings funds to have it delivered
* A neighbor with a pool I have been invited to use
* A yard and gardens to work in to give me something to do
* Amazon and the other delivery availability so I can get things like a new sump pump without endangering myself by going out
* Netflix and Prime for shows to watch on my schedule when I can't find anything else to do
* My computer and internet so I can stay in touch with folks here, browse and dream of something I might treat myself with for surviving this mess
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR RIGHT NOW?