- Third day: Still Alive: Thanks for all the comments about my Day Two blog. For those that are concerned about my stash of snacks: I've never had a weight problem, in fact, a little extra won't hurt. I do eat 3 regular meals a day (most of the time). The snacks are for the long, long, long hours between meals. I forgot to add that I use Tootsie Pops for car rides.
- As for water, I am a recreational runner (5 miles, 10 miles, half and full marathons). And being in Texas, we drink water all the time.
- I've started a little cross-training to help my running. The YMCA accepts Silver Sneakers so the cost was good.
- Cravings seem more intense today but so far so good. Dinner and a few scoops of ice cream should help.
- And sleeping also helps: you can't think about smoking if you're asleep. They say that nicotine should be out of your system by the end of day 3. I guess that will help, don't know.