I’m taking time to notice and enjoy all of the changes this time around.
1. My lungs feel better than they have in a long time.
2. I finally slept last night. 6.5 hours!
3. I’m not constantly thinking about smoking.
4. I have to sit with discomfort without running to cigs and as a result, the intensity dulls.
5. I can chat with someone who is smoking and listen to what they are saying instead of wondering how many cigs I can bum without looking bad.
6. Food tastes better.
7. I feel WAY less guilt.