After all the withdrawal symptoms I overcame quitting cold turkey I finally feel close to where I want to be.
I have minor foot tingling, Stomach cramps and headaches but my doctor informed me this is what I will have to deal with now that my circulation is improving.
My suggestions: Don't Give up on yourself.
1. Go to the Gym.. I set the treadmill on 14 elevation and walk my way up for 30 minutes and pretend i am climbing the mountain to freedom.
2. Good Probiotics will help stabilize your stomach.
3. Enjoy the little things. Blast some music, enjoy a hammock, go to a festival.
4. Talk about it... People are caring and will understand what your going through.
5. Believe in yourself and the process...
any withdrawal questions feel free to ask I had them all!!!