There is "the voice" in our heads when we quit. That says "I want one, I want one....".
You need to shut that voice down and open your mind to what is being said here:
1. Quit smoking might be hard (but only as hard as you make it)
2. Quit smoking is very possible, we, the people here, are living proof of that
3. Open up to the possibility you can also be one of us
4. Listen to what is being said here; every one wants you to succeed
4. Let yourself guided, don't fight it
5. Take what works for you, leave the rest