...days to go.
Today I'm going to visit my house. Remember my house?
( Still haven't sold the house, but...) Every other week or so I go out there to "dust and flush" Hahaha! I laugh about it, but it's still very stressful.
Speaking of stress, I made a list of all the things I could be smoking over:
- Financial strain
- Grandchildren too far away
- No real plans for Christmas Day yet
- Chronic neck pain
- I'm too fat for my clothes all of a sudden
- yada yada yada isn't this tedious?
- Who cares? It's just life. Everyone has problems.
- Get over yourself (I say to myself)
It's snowing. I'm still going out. I'm still not smoking. Are you?