I'm going to say things that may not sit well with some. That's okay. I won't argue if you have a different opinion or believe different research or whatever. It's my version of tough love. I care about you, and will cheer you on, but I won't enable you.
- If you're on the patch, you're still feeding a nicotine addiction.
- If you're consuming nicotine gum or lozenges, you're still feeding a nicotine addiction.
- If you're vaping, you're still smoking.
- If you're on Chantix, you're replacing one drug with another that may make you sick. Just be aware.
- If you have tried multiple times to quit and failed, and always try the exact same way, you're doing it wrong.
I want you all to know what I'm thinking. It's so easy to rationalize what we want to do, but the stakes are so high.
Do it, and do it right, and save your life.