The Basics: Inserting a Link
There are two ways to insert links on your content.
Paste the link into the content:
- You can copy and paste a link (URL) from another location, such as your browser.
- Once you paste the link, it will automatically try to search for the page title of the page.
- Tip: If no page title is found then it will show you the full URL.
- Tip: If the link is a place on the community then it will change the link to an @mention and an icon before the link.
- Tip: If the link is a place on another domain then it will include an external website icon after the link.
Use Insert Link Button:
- You can also click the Insert Link button and then paste the URL you have copied from another location.
- You can choose the text to display for your link
- Tip: You can highlight the text you want to make a link before you click Insert link button to auto-fill the "Text to display" field.