Dr. Hays is an internationally-recognized expert on quitting smoking and provides his advice and insight with his weekly blogs on our Community. All of his posts can be accessed in Expert Advice from the Homepage.
The best way to interact with Dr. Hays is to leave a comment on one of his blog posts. When you do, please keep a few things in mind:
- Dr. Hays cannot provide one-on-one counseling or provide prescriptions for quit-smoking medications. If you are looking for these kinds of services, we encourage you to contact your state’s quitline by calling 1-800-QUIT-NOW or talking to your doctor/health care provider.
- Dr. Hays does read all of the comments left on his blog posts by BecomeAnEX members. If you have any general questions or concerns that you would like to see addressed in his future blogs, we suggest you leave a comment on his latest blog.
- If you want to be notified when Dr. Hays posts a new blog, follow these steps:
1. Go to Expert Advice from the Homepage
2. Click the “Follow” button
3. From the dropdown, select “Following” to get updates in My EX Feed. Select “Inbox” to get notifications to your Inbox on EX.