He's a beaut, isn't he?
Over and over for nearly 10 years, I've seen and heard "I can't seem to quit."
It is because you are undecided and unwilling. You get a craving and talk yourself into smoking.
Over the years I've been quit, I have created a number of sensory distractions that destroy even the toughest craving.
1. Stick your head in the freezer and count backwards from 20.
2. Bite into a lemon skin and all.
3. Fill your mouth with ice cubes and try to avoid brain freeze.
4. Laugh Out Loud. You can't hear yourself laugh and not be distracted.
5. Self talk:. Say "I don't do that anymore" out loud when you get a crave.
Today I am unveiling the latest in crave killers. I guarantee if you get a couple of these guys as pets and stick your hands into their tank when you get a craving, YOU WILL NOT SMOKE.
There are two reasons for this.
1. It's difficult to get a crab off one thumb while there's one on the other thumb.
2. You can't smoke with wet hands.
These tips won't work if you don't use them.