i went through them last night and condensed it to 6 lines.
don't get too bogged down in the amount of information.
you only need to know a few things to quit.
1. you have to decide you won't smoke.
2. you have to use common sense and NOT keep them around or get into situations
(always be prepared to turn and walk away for a few minutes)
3. it's a process, not an event. (it generally takes about 4 1/2 months to not think about smoking but rarely.
you have to unlearn those "smoke with everything" memories and make new ones without smoking
you have unlearn the hand to mouth to inhale habit part.
4. craves only last a few minutes unless you start making them one big one in your mind
if you feel one coming on just say out loud "i'm not going there" that will cut if off hearing yourself say it. be forceful. Say it until it goes away....and when the next one comes say "i'm not going there" that will cut that one off. your quit will build on itself if you do this whenever a crave comes. i laughed when i got a crave. you must break the crave thoughts and out loud works best.
5. if you can talk yourself into it, you can talk yourself out of it.
you don't even have to know the above if you KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR FACE!