So you have any beliefs like these?
- I can cut back - it's better than not!
- I can quit for a Month and then relapse for a weekend and Monday pick up where I left off!
- I can hang around smokers even in the cab of a truck and still maintain my quit!
Sadly, I've heard all 3 of these mistaken beliefs right here within the last week!
Other mistaken beliefs:
- As long as I exercise and eat right or at least take my vitamins, I'll be OK!
- Menthol, natural, low tar or superfiltered cigarettes are safer!
- There's no point in quitting, I'm doomed!
What other mistaken beliefs have you heard?