"Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
Because I chose to quit smoking on March 20, 2010 and have decided to protect my quit each and every day since then:
I got my Brain Health back
- I got my moods back
- I have less anxiety and depression
- I have increased my Memory Ability, Planning, Decision Making and Overall Brain Function(I.Q.)
- I have decreased my chances of developing Dementia
- I have improved my odds against Stroke
- I have reclaimed my Dopamine Receptor System (feel good hormones)
I got my Vision Health back
- I have reduced my chances of Macular Degeneration, Cataracts, Optic Nerve Damage, and Blindness
- I have improved my Night Blindness
I now give sufficient Oxygen to my Cochlea, preventing Hearing Loss
My teeth are cleaner and healthier. They’re white – not yellow.
My tongue is clean and food tastes better.
I have fewer Mouth Sores, Ulcers and Gum Disease
I have spared myself of Nose, Larynx, Trachea, Esophagus, Throat and/or Mouth Cancer
I got my Appetite back
I have less Belly Fat and stronger Muscles
I took control of my COPD
- I cough less
- My Bronchitis and Lung Capacity is steady
- I have fewer Colds and Flus, less chance of Pneumonia
- I have reduced my chances of Lung Cancer
I have healthier Heart
- My blood vessels are clear of plaque and Fatty Deposits
- My blood clotting is more natural
- I have lower Blood Pressure
- I have reduced chance of Blood Cancer
- I have reduced chance of Heart Disease
I have improved Bone Health
- I have reduced my chances of Bone Marrow Cancer
- I have mitigated Osteoporosis
- I have prevented Bone Loss
My fingers are no longer Yellow! Fingernails are healthy pink
I have improved my chances against Liver, Stomach, Pancreas, Kidney, Bladder, Colon and Rectum Cancer.
I have reduced my risk of Erectile Disfunction
My Skin has good color, fewer wrinkles
My Hair is soft, smooth and doesn’t smell bad
I have decreased my risk of Diabetes
Of the leading causes of death I have improved my odds for:
(1) Heart Disease
(3) Chronic Respiratory Disease
(6) Alzheimer’s Disease
(8) Influenza and Pneumonia
I am literally creating a NEW ME!
YOU can, too!
Today is a Great Day to Live Smoke FREE!