I know television is all football today BUT: CBS is airing a program, COPD A Guide for Patients and Families.
The show was made by the American Thoracic Society and it is on many CBS channels.
Tune in to watch “COPD: A Guide for Patients and Families” on the following CBS affiliate stations:
- WFOR – Miami 1 p.m. (EST) Jan. 18
- KPIX – San Francisco 10 a.m. (PST) Jan. 18
- KCNC – Denver 11 a.m. (MST) Jan. 18
- WBBM – Chicago 2:30 p.m. (CST) Jan. 18
- WBZ – Boston 1 p.m. (EST) Jan. 25
- KTVT – Dallas 11 a.m. (CST) Jan. 25
Here's a website for more information: