I could go on and on about e cigarettes but I want you, sincere member of our BecomeanEX Community to know the truth with your own eyes! So I have brought back this infoblog for this one subject. My wish is that folks who are using e cigarettes or contemplating their use for smoking cessation will read the articles I’ve included. Then if you still are determined to use e cigarettes you will be doing so at your own informed risk!
Let’s take these issues one at a time:
1. Some youth have their first taste of nicotine via e-cigarettes.
2. Nicotine absorption varies too much between brands.
“FDA found that cartridges labeled as containing no nicotine contained nicotine and that three different electronic cigarette cartridges with the same label emitted a markedly different amount of nicotine with each puff.”
3. Just because particulate matter from e-cigarettes isn't well studied, doesn't mean it's safe.
4. So far, e-cigarette use is not associated with the successful quitting of conventional cigarettes.
5. Major tobacco companies have acquired or produced their own e-cigarette products.
So, why do you want to quit smoking?
- Social acceptance